Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 4: Chris

So, we are on day 4. Things have been going ok. I am keeping up with the exercise and eating a lot better. There have been a couple of particularly stressful and emotional days this week, but I was still able to keep up with the healthy habits (usually I would go out and get fast food cause its easy and delicious during stress.) So its all good so far, this week has been kinda a warm up week, I am gonna start getting a little more disciplined next week I hope.

When I run and do aerobic exercise I have to have music. Lately I have been working out to the following bands...

Thrice
Rise Against
The Offspring
New Found Glory
Lecrae
116 Clique

What do you like to listen to when you work out?

God Bless,
--Chris

3 comments:

Audra said...

Right now I've been doing the couch to 5k workouts, and there is podcast I use that tells you when to start walking and when to start running, etc. but they play good upbeat techno music.

Mystery said...

I find Flyleaf, new Flame, old Linkin Park to be good during workouts, to name a few.

Chase Macabre said...

Fav work out music: any hardcore song that I know the words to, Breather Resist, Converge, Color Revolt, Andrew W.K., Scarlet