Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 11: Chris


Eating out and trying to be healthy is expensive man. The only place I can go and get a deal seems to be Subway. I can get a sub there for five bucks that makes two meals. But I just ate a Chick Fil A with Joe Snow and dropped 6.50 for a grilled sandwich and a side salad. Plus he was eating chicken nuggets and fries and I had a regular chicken sandwich in front of me that I was taking home for my mom. Temptation I say! I should get a medal for this. Haha.

3 comments:

Ian Barczewski said...

When is the next weigh in?

Anonymous said...

tom is an avid mens health reader, and they love chic-fil-a
http://www.menshealth.com/eatthis/fast-food/Chick-fil-A.php
you can also look at other restaurants and see healthy and 'healthier' choices at all fast food and sit down chains. keep up the good work!
<3
Sarah

Conley said...

next weight in will be monday.

i love men's health. i pick up every issue and check it out. i know you can eat well at restaurants, but the body for life plan is strict. it worked out though.