Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Results!!!

So, I know I am ridiculously late in posting a blog about this, but what can I say? School and ministry have pretty much overtaken me and having free time is a rarity in my life. That being said, let us have the results!

Mark and I weighed in on April 20 for the last time. And the results were…

Chris = 288 lbs – Total loss of 22 lbs

Mark = 324 – Total loss of 9 lbs

So what now? For all our wonderful sponsors, now is the time to send in your checks. Make checks payable to “Chris Conley” in the memo line right either “Sponsor Chris” or “Sponsor Mark” and send them to Chris Conley 926 Cherokee Road, Portsmouth, VA 23701. If you have any questions, please email me at iamconley@gmail.com. Once I get all the checks in I will be writing and mailing separate checks for both the Rapha House and To Write Love On Her Arms. If you do not remember how much you agreed to sponsor for or if there is some other problem, please please please drop me an email. Once we get all the checks in I will make a report about how much money we raised for our respective causes.

Thank you guys so much for the support. It has been awesome receiving encouragement and have good talks with many of you through this process. I intend to keep going and will likely start another sponsor-type weight loss thing. I still have plenty to lose, haha.

Thanks so much guy and God Bless!!!

--Chris

No comments: